Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. We believe that Magento is one of the best ecommerce platforms available today, with editions ranging from community open source, to massive, large-scale enterprise SaaS based systems.
Who uses Magento?
Notable Companies using Magento: Coca Cola, Ford, Fox, Nike, Nestle and many more.
- Open Source Software.
- Covers 23% Market Share of the E-Commerce Development Software Indusrty.
- Most popular E-Commerce Development Platform in the World.
- Ability to quickly build customized solutions that work in sync with your ecommerce business needs owing to the flexibility of Magento platform.
- Responsive and completely mobile-friendly.
- Well Organized Back-End.
- Easy to update Shopping Cart.
- Advanced Search Filters for various types of products.
- Easily Convertible into a custom iOS or Android App.